- The Admin Order API has been improved to be more clear and easy to use for creating subscriptions per line item, as well as allowing the API user to set the price for the product on subscription.
- Product Classes can now be created and managed via Admin API as a requisite for managing a product catalogue via API.
- Order status “Paid” has now been changed to “Confirmed” platform wide to more clearly convey the meaning and functionality it is used for throughout the system. This change also better supports pre-paid and post-paid (ie COD) payment flows.
- Product Images are now available in all places that products are available on the API making it easier for API consumers to retrieve associated images when displaying product information.
- Fixed incorrect link in Admin Order Notification email.