- Introducing a new Klaviyo integration that now supports Klaviyo subscription ecommerce event tracking as well as adding customers to an SMS subscribers list.
- The Orders Add Line Item Admin API now supports adding items on subscription as an upsell to the original order.
- The Tickets Admin API now supports filtering tickets by order number to look up tickets related to specific orders.
- Improved database queries on Carts and Orders Admin APIs for improved response times.
- Improved the Order pipeline to allow "completed" status to change back to "confirmed" on the Dashboard and Admin API.
- We've improved the stock record form to not include stock allocation fields for products that don't have stock tracking enabled.
- App Webhook failures now send notifications to store admins and the app developer.
- Permissions label for access to managed installed Apps has been updated from the old label
Extensionsto match with current label
- Improved the checkout flow "Back to Information" and "Back to Shipping" links logic on the Payments step to adapt properly when there are shipping options available or not.
- Fixed a missing validation point to prevent rendering issues on storefront.
- Fixed an issue where improperly named templates caused a 500 error.
- Fixed an issue with the funnel field on the Admin API not being null-able.