- Customer Metadata fields can now be edited on the customer detail view providing more use cases for managing custom customer data.
- Apple Pay is now an available Payment Method filter on Orders, Transactions, as well as being populated in the Transactions by Payment Method report.
- Removed tabs and counts on Orders, Customers, Subscriptions, and Tickets for more clear UX improved page load times.
- Product Categories are now available in storefront theme context for theme developers to create dynamic backend driven layouts with product categories.
- Dashboard navigation has been streamlined for less clicks and an improved UX flow.
- User lookup and validation on the Admin API has been improved to lookup existing customers by
- Cart Checkout Links expiration has been updated to 90 days extending the amount of time available for automatic cart recovery.
- Fixed an issue with Support Emails not maintaining line breaks from the comment editor through to the email notification to users.
- Fixed an edge case where Attribution for Agents was not shown on orders if no other attribution was present.
- Fixed an edge case that prevented orders from being canceled if the product class had stock tracking setting changed since the order was created.