- Order Metadata and Order Attribution Metadata can now be edited in the dashboard on the Order detail view improving workflows for dashboard users.
- Transaction details now have Attribution data to more easily see the source of the transaction, especially useful for failed transactions that did not successfully create an order.
- Improved database queries on Customer list view with a new approach to customer total spend to improve load speeds by 2x.
- We've now added support for
product_idto the Admin API for carts, orders, and subscription line items.
- The labeling and error messages for App Kit setup has been improved for better DX.
- We've now added support Auth/Catpure flows for upsells and refunds using Avalara tax calculation.
- Fixed an issue related to customers not receiving the password reset email if they did not have a password set for their account.
- Fixed an edge case related to Variant Products not showing the lowest price on the product catalogue view.
- Fixed an edge case for Auth/Capture flows where payment was automatically captured on fulfillment even when setting was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where public child products were still shown in the Google Merchant feed even though the parent was set to non-public.
- Fixed an issue where we failed to match chargebacks to failed transactions.