- Introduced support for Metadata Definitions, allowing for custom metadata fields to be defined so they can be included in exports.
- Orders Reports now include an Orders by Offer report to assist merchant insights into offer and discounts usage and performance.
- Transactional email templates have been revamped with a more modern email design to help in the release of more types of transactional emails over time. Email templates also now automatically inherit the store logo and brand colors from store settings.
- Subscriptions and Subscription Line Items can now be exported, allowing easy access to subscription data in CSV format for further analysis.
- Disputes can now be exported, allowing access to dispute data in CSV format for further analysis.
- The Subscriptions Admin API now offers a full suite of filters, to allow filtering of subscriptions by various attributes.
- Store admins can now delete email sending domains, which is occasionally necessary if the initial domain validation process times out.
- Everflow S2S Postback can now be configured to fire for test orders.
- Order Reports and Order List View now feature a Subscription Lifecycle filter, allowing orders views to be filtered by initial or recurring charges.
- We've now improved customer data on all exports to include Customer First Name, Customer Last Name, and Customer Phone Number for consistency.
- Order Reports and the Order List View filters for Order Status and Fulfillment Status now support using multiple status filters at the same time to support more view and export use cases.
- Improved the order status pipeline validations to prevent users from mixing Fullfillment Status = "Processing" and Order Status = "Pending", which is not supported.
- Improved inbound email filtering rules to prevent potential email auto-responder loops.
- Fixed an issue where filters were not maintained when creating exports.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to save a stock record without a price, which is a required field.