- Gateway credentials can now be updated through the dashboard allowing merchants to update existing gateway credentials without needing to create a new gateway.
- 3DS optimized transactions and standard transactions that were downgraded (from 3DS) now have filters and icons to identify them in transaction logs.
- Pages and Blog Posts now feature new SEO settings along with support using the
- The dashboard theme editor now supports custom templates creation for Products, Pages, Funnels, and Blog Posts.
- Gateways can be added (or removed) from Gateway Groups on the Gateway Settings view making it easier to manage which groups a gateway is included in.
- Admin Order and Subscription APIs now support updating the shipping/billing addresses and attribution.
- App installations on development stores are no longer tracked in the App installation activity events.
versionhave been removed from App manifest.json as they are no longer required for the app installation flow.
- Fixed a performance issue with blog post rendering to improve load times.
- Fixed a Product API serializer issue related to product images.
- Fixed an issue in the checkout flow showing card types that from inactive gateways.
- Fixed an issue with shipping price shown in the subscription preview bubble in the checkout flow.