- Store settings have been completely overhauled with a new layout, navigation and restructuring to ease store setup and configuration.
- Orders can now be filtered by
Is Disputedon the orders list view and order reports to only see orders that have disputes associated to them.
- Subscription events have been refactored following our new events structure for all future events.
- The transaction response message is now available in transaction exports which can be useful for gateway performance and decline analysis.
- Domains that have become unverified with our backend email provider will now update their verification status shown in dashboard email sending domains.
- Fixed an issue with store timezone and date range filters sometimes showing inconsistent results on the Admin API.
- Fixed a display issue with the Paypal app installed success notification.
- Fixed an edge case issue with Apple Pay and translations not being able to apply correctly.
- Fixed an issue with storefront user registrations not receiving their registration email.
- Improved the customer list view to show an emdash when the customer is missing a first/last name.
- Fixed an issue with non-public products showing in the cross-sale products in the storefront.
- Fixed an edge case issue where it was possible to create a 500 error with rapid cart creation submissions for the same user.