- Introducing a new Order Detail layout view that greatly improves order management UX.
- Metadata fields can now be enabled as Search Filters, making them much more useful as data points throughout the system.
- The Admin API now allows passing a custom
shipping_priceto override the default price for the passed
shipping_methodto simplify order creation on the Admin API.
- The Storefront GraphQL API now includes Products for cart line items, subscription properties to preview the subscription that will be created after checkout, and support for adding and removing vouchers.
- Report date pickers now include a "Last Month" date range.
- Improved the checkout flow to maintain an anonymous user's email address when going back to the shipping information step.
- Improved PayPal transaction logging to redact the password so it's not available in logs.
customer.updatedwebhook events are now triggered when updating metadata on orders and customers.
- Improved the Blog Posts dashboard list view by adding the Post Date which is most relevant for blog posts.
- Optimized subscription list view queries for more reliable page load times.
- Improved customer
ip_addressvalidation to prevent invalid IP address from being passed into this field and failing downstream.
- Improved the ShipStation Cancel Order logic to handle cases where the order has already been removed from ShipStation.
- Fixed an issue with Orders Overview Report showing user's email instead of the associated user account.
- Improved the subscription renewal logic to check for subscriptions that have had a payment event within the last 24 hours, and exclude them from being considered for renewal.
- Fixed an issue with Partner Reports where the Funnel field was expected to be
exactbut it was
icontainscausing the report to show unexpected results.