- A new Subscription detail layout is now available to improve UX and consistency with the new Order detail. Store admins can enable the new layout in store settings.
- Product filters have been added to the dashboard and Admin API to more easily filter large catalogues of products by Category, Product Class or Range.
- Product Categories have been improved to simplify their setup and management through the dashboard and Admin API.
- Company Public Contact Details form store settings now populate contact details in all transactional emails.
- Improved tax display handling for Canada and other international tax scenarios.
- The Admin API docs now show the internally handled carriers that can be mapped to for tracking links and PayPal tracking uploads.
- Added mapping for Expert from BizzyBee and for Evri International in Shipstation.
- We've now added a new step to reset the ID sequencing on all tables when new stores are created so the IDs are sequential.
- Fixed an issue with Source Type not being properly populated for all transactions.
- Fixed error handling for some HTTP error response codes that were not previously handled and saved properly.