- Introducing Giropay as an available alternative payment method for the German market.
- Order Notes can now be added through a new endpoint on the Admin API allowing external integrations to add notes to orders.
- The Klaviyo App now supports three new events; Fulfilled Order, Canceled Order, and Refunded Order, to support merchants using Klaviyo for transactional emails.
- The Gorgias App now supports pulling customer data from the store to show in the sidebar incoming calls.
- Stripe Payment Intents now has a more user-friendly onboarding flow, automatically connect the merchant's Stripe account with Stripe Connect.
- Alternative Payment Methods are now displayed based on the customer's shipping address in the storefront checkout flow.
- Product Categories has now been overhauled with a new UI including the ability to add products from within the category detail view.
- Ranges have now been overhauled with a new UI and improved product management for improved user experience.
- Shipping Method has been added to Order exports so users can use this data in their workflows.
- Fixed an edge case where site offers were not always applied and shown in the storefront side cart.