- The Orders Admin API and order webhooks now include
refundsdetail for a breakdown of order adjustments, refunded items, and associated refund transactions.
- Introducing a new suite of Admin Fulfillment APIs for external fulfillment services and warehouses to build fully integrated fulfillment flows.
- In the Campaigns App it's now possible to "Clone" a campaign to reduce setup time for creating and testing campaign variants.
- Our Klaviyo integration has been updated to include "Items" in the
Refunded Orderevent to include the refunded items in refund email notifications.
Placed Orderevents now include
subscription_billing_cycleattributes making it possible to create Dynamic Segments in Klayvio of customers based on their subscription billing cycle.
- Users can now enable/disable a server driven Klaviyo
Started Checkouttriggered by the store
- Everflow users can now optionally include Tax in the conversion values sent to Everflow for reporting.
- The Orders list view is now filtered to
Openorders by default for a workflow-oriented user experience as open orders require merchant action.
- Fulfillment partners has been renamed to locations on the Admin API as this is a better representation of their role within the platform logic.
- The storefront checkout flow uses Last Click attribution and now supports
clear_attributionparameter that when passed as
falsewill maintain existing attribution and only update with new fields passed.
- Several Campaigns App UX improvements have been completed to improve user experience when creating and debugging campaigns.
- We've improved and extended the webhook retry policy out to 10 days to ensure that webhooks are attempted for a long period of time.