- Introducing Sofort as an available alternative payment method for the European market.
- When collecting additional payment for an order, it is now possible to send an updated invoice notification to the customer to inform them of the additional charges for their order.
- It is now possible to pass a "package quantity" to line items on Campaigns Cart and Order APIs to simplify package creation and allow more complex bundling scenarios.
- The Admin API now returns a
supports_post_purchase_upsellsto indicate if the order supports adding additional upsell items to the order, based on the original payment method.
- We now show a tax percentage on order confirmation emails and order status/invoice views.
- Klaviyo App - Test orders are now not sent by default, to avoid Klaviyo counting test orders as real revenue in their reporting metrics.
- We've improved order reporting calculations to address some inaccuracies introduced when editing orders.
- Webhooks that receive a 410 (Gone) error response will now automatically deactivate as the endpoint has indicated that it is no longer available.
- We've improved the Product Metadata UX to save when the full product details are saved, for a more clear user experience.
- Fixed an issue where the Billing Address in the checkout flow did not automatically show in a localized format for the chosen country.
- Fixed an issue for handling the available subscription billing cycle options in the customer account subscription
- Fixed an issue where a 500 error was created when incorrect address booleans were passed when creating an order.