- Merchants can now create Returns for products that have been fulfilled through Order Details view.
- Non-admin dashboard users can now be given access to individual apps as needed.
- We've implemented a new
Unsaved Changesbar across the whole platform for more consistent UX.
- We've overhauled the Order Detail view and fulfillment orders for more clarity and ease of use.
Partnershave now been renamed to
Locationsfor clarity and usability.
- Fulfillment Order Line items on the Admin API now include more product information to make these easily available for fulfillment integrations.
- Fulfillment Location Addresses are now validated to ensure the address follows standard address format expectations.
- Added additional fields to the Stockrecords Admin API to improve usability by external systems.
- Improve Taxes shown in orders and order confirmation views for more clarity when multiple tax rates are applied.
- We now prevent users from deleting fulfillment locations that are associated with stockrecords and orders, to prevent cascading data dependency issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented partners from being able to create apps.
- Fixed an edge case issue where the payment gateway was not stored with subscriptions when created.