- A completely new Dashboard home view includes high level store sales data as well as action items to help merchants stay on top of their store performance and operations.
- Product Pricing and Inventory (stock records) have been split, providing more flexibility for merchants to sell in multiple currencies and fulfill orders from multiple fulfillment locations.
- Fulfillment service apps and API users can now create partial fulfillments to handle cases where the entire Fulfillment Order cannot be fulfilled.
- Danish (Dansk) and Finish (Suomi) have been added and are available to configure in Localization settings.
- We've improved the core logic to automatically save a phone number on the customer level if it's empty, and a phone number has been added to a shipping or billing address.
- Funnels (legacy) have now transitioned to an App that is installed on stores that previously used it. Moving forward we recommend all merchants use Campaigns App.
- We've improved the UX in Partner Marketing Reports list view.
- Added support for
accepts_marketingflag on users details on the Campaigns API to properly set this on new users created.
- Fixed an issue with the back button going to a login screen in campaigns app.
- Fixed an edge case with Paypal to improve handling when user language is not found.
- Fixed an edge case with app uninstall flow that created a task loop.