- Storefront Accounts have been completely overhauled and moved into the core platform to improve customer UX and pave the path forward for deeper customer account features.
- Subscription Line Items can now be managed from the Admin API enabling new integration possibilities.
- Introducing Metadata APIs allowing external apps to register their Metadata Definitions on stores for metadata used in their integration.
- Disputes resolution flows now offer the ability to register external refunds.
- It is now possible to restock items back to inventory when creating a refund for an order.
- Campaigns app now features improved failed payment handling for external redirect flows.
- Webhook subscribers can now listen for store general configuration updates through the
- Many major improvements have been integrated with the Admin API
unstableversion with improved performance, additional order reporting values, and consistency, see docs.
- Store Payments Env key is now automatically saved during Campaigns App installation flow to reduce setup steps.
- Customer IP Address is now sync'd to Klaviyo to power their profile location features to leverage a customer location in automation flows.
- We've improved order refund and order adjustment tracking to improve the accuracy of order returns report values.
- Order Returns can now be filtered by Products to easily find returns by product.
- Orders can now be filtered by
has_outstanding_balanceto find orders that have outstanding owed refunds or require payment collection.
- Core Attribution fields now all support a consistent 500 characters to match external attribution platform general best practices.
- Maxmind App has been refactored to use the
riskScoreAPI instead of
Insightsto reduce costs.
- Images inserted into emails now save properly to the ticket so they can be seen by dashboard users.
- Fixed an issue with saving the comment mode on support macros.
- Fixed error message shown in the Partners App portal when creating a release for an S2S app without an app file.
- Fixed an edge case issue with using a different billing address than shipping in the storefront checkout flow.
- Fixed an edge case issue with campaign currencies blocking package creation.