- Overhauled the Campaign App package editing experience and introduced package images to allow campaign developers leverage package images directly from the campaigns app.
- Customer events have been overhauled and we've now introduced a new payment failed event to easily surface when a customer has failed payment attempts.
- Store Payments Environment Keys are now available on the Store Detail Admin API for external apps and integrations to have programmatic access to.
- We've now changed the Google Maps integration to require a merchant provided key through their store Checkout settings.
- We've fixed an issue with Metadata Boolean values not being stored properly which in turn prevented them from working properly for data filters.
- We fixed an issue with the Dispute Detail view showing the wrong dispute amount.
- Fixed a regression introduced that the prevented saving the global settings in Campaigns app.
- Added improved logic to prevent the deletion of 29next.store sending domain globally throughout the system.