- Store admins will now receive a notification if a payment gateway is rejecting transaction attempts, to more quickly surface potential gateway issues that require attention.
product.updatedevents are now available to be subscribed to by external systems for monitoring products in a store, and to enable deeper integrations.
- The background Paypal carrier tracking upload logic has been overhauled and improved to use a bulk upload API, and to upload tracking numbers for "other" shipping carriers that are not mapped.
- The Campaigns API order response details now includes the
order_status_urlmaking it possible for campaigns to leverage the storefront order confirmation page and invoice views.
- Disputes can now be filtered by the related gateway in the Dashboard and Admin API.
- Google Pay accounts are now validated for their uniqness to prevent accidental adding duplicates.
- Fixed an issue with block counts on Block Lists not incrementing in all cases.
- Fixed an edge case where a customer's IP address was not saved when the customer record was created through the storefront checkout flow.